Things that piss me off today. Actually most every day, but today in particular.
- Elections in the middle off winter.
- Being too poor to live, but not poor enough to qualify for any kind of help.
- Cracked fingernails.
- The Liberal moron who thinks Canadian parents will run out and spend any money we get on Popcorn and Beer. That’s just stupid…I know for a fact that most of use would use it much more frivolously. You know, for food, gas and heating our homes.
- Hennifer Hopez for being a bull dyke. Case in point(s) – Bennifer, Gigli, becoming Mrs. Anthony.
- The fact that it is just after 6 pm and damn dark out.
- The Conservative Commercials where Stephen Harper looks like an animatronic freak.
- Martha Stewart’s show “The Apprentice”. I like the show, the tasks are really fun and the contestants are bitchy to the extreme. Martha herself is the one downfall. I just can’t take that sanctimonious bitch with the limp-wristed handshake. I’m sorry Martha, you just don’t fit in. Goodbye.
- The Cold.
Well that’s enough biatch-ing for now. Good bye and good luck.