Ten more random things I feel like writing about.
1. Scientology sucks. If only because Tom Cruise follows it and he is a moron.
2. The fact that there are, at this very moment, on my tv, 5 channels of entertainment shows! 5! All showing the exact same stories. I am so sick of hearing about Brangelina and Nick and Jessica. I do not care. I especially do not want to see them on every channel, for 2 hours.
3. Not having any money, again.
4. My son refuses to use the toilet. It is driving me crazy.
5. I wish I was funnier. I would rather be wickedly funny than rich.
6. I can’t believe I just said that. I would rather be wickedly funny and rich. There, that’s better.
7. I had McDonald’s last night. We went through the drive-thru and ordered a chicken burger meal and 6 chicken nuggets with Honey Mustard. When we got home I discovered Hot mustard, okay not too bad it is for the Boy and he likes it. Then the nuggets are hard and cold. The fries are cold and gross and the burger is slightly warm. The Hubband was gone so I didn’t have a car to take that shit back, but man it was gross and I was really disappointed.
8. I just farted.
9. I am obscenely addicted to Coca-Cola.
10. I like the show Las Vegas. I really liked the episode where Monica got blown off a building and dies! Hahahha.
Bonus – because no one cares anyway.
11. I laugh at others misfortunes.